A message from Dr. Linda Kean

As the Director of the School of Communication at ECU, I wanted to reach out and check in with you as we go through this crisis. I know that this experience is challenging, stressful and at times overwhelming. Your faculty and I care very much about all of you and we are trying to do all that we can to make these transitions you are experiencing as smooth as possible and to address any concerns and needs that you have.

I know that your challenges right now include more than just a change in course delivery. Many of you have had to move out of your current residence; you may be dealing with less than ideal conditions regarding access to computers and WIFI; you may be caring for children or other family members that are also working from home. I know that our distance education students as well as those that were taking courses on campus are having to adjust to a variety of challenges.

I want you to know that we are here for you. Please reach out to me, your faculty and your advisors with any concerns you may have. Together we will get through this challenging time.

Sincerely,

Dr. Linda Kean