At the Center for Communication Excellence our goal is to help you become a more confident, effective, and professional communicator. Presentations, sales pitches, conversations with professors and supervisors, social media presence, branding, interviews – we are here to help you to develop your professional communication skills and always present your best self.
Fall 2023 semester hours
For additional appointment times, please contact Dr. Pam Hopkins at email@example.com
At the Center for Communication Excellence we offer both individual and group consultations to help with your communication needs. We have availability for both face-to-face and virtual (via WebEx) appointments. If you need to make a group appointment, only one person has to book the appointment.
We can help you with:
- Managing speaking anxiety
- Creating and practicing class presentations
- Developing professional interpersonal communication skills
- Interviewing skills, virtual and face to face
- Presenting research concisely using dynamic delivery
- Creating effective Power Point slides
- Practicing for 3MT and RCAW
- Navigating difficult conversations
- Developing leadership skills through excellent communication
The Do’s and Don’ts of Conflict Resolution:
Four Communication Tips for Leaders:
Class Workshops and Presentations
Invite us to your class! We can create customized workshops on professional communication skills or talk about the services we offer. Let us know what you need – we will create an interactive session designed to your needs.
Please call 252-328-2790 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a class or group presentation.